Sunday, December 7, 2014

Thank You Santa Barbara




It is hard to believe that a week ago (Sunday, November 30) marked two years since I graduated as a Doctor of Chiropractic and today is exactly two years since I moved down to Santa Barbara!
When I moved here, I really only knew Jacob and to see how far we have come it is truly amazing!
I want to thank my family, friends, colleagues, and most importantly our patients --- the Santa Barbara community for sharing in the vision of Genuine Chiropractic. As the practice turns 18 months this upcoming week it is so gratifying to know we have touched the lives of hundreds- perhaps thousands with the philosophy, science, and art of chiropractic.
My favorite part of practice is connecting with patients; inspiring each person to be the best, and most healthy, version of themselves. Teaching androlemodeling that health is an inside-out process and that each person has within them an ability to self-heal.
I love being a chiropractor, but more importantly I love serving others through open heart space communication.

Thank you—Have a beautiful Sunday

In gratitude,
Dr. Elizabeth Wisniewski
805-285-2712


No comments:

Post a Comment