Monday, September 28, 2015

First public #yoga offering in #SantaBarbara



First public #yoga offering!


When the universe provides you wit a clear sign, opportunity, or offering… totally go for it! Saturday, I had returned from an intense kick boxing training session and level 2-3 power yoga class, when my friend aske I to substitute teach her afternoon yoga class. Without hesitation I recognized this as a sign from the universe and said, “yes”!
There was no real time to prepare and even the few things I considered doing I scrapped after checking in with each student. What made the experience extra special is that Amanda, the person I learned yoga from and took privates from for a year, was there for my first public offering! I love how the entire yoga journey came full circle.  It was so sweet and special and as I closed the class a flood of emotions came over me! I thought, “Wow! This is really happening…I am now a yoga teacher!”
When you step into your truth, finding your authentic expression, you are powerful! Yoga feels so genuine for me to be teaching… I love sharing information about anatomy, teaching lifelong health tips, engaging students in active ways to balance their nervous system, and having fun while doing it. My sight does not matter in this practice, I can feel the energy of each student and tap into what they need in that moment.  This practice has taught me so much about myself and capabilities.  Taking challenges and Turning them into assets is my soul’s purpose. Yoga allows me to be creative and when authentic creativity is expressed… you can manifest anything! However, I must caution, I believe this should be done from the most grounded place possible. Having morning rituals that include things like writing in a journal, meditation, movement, healthy food all after a good night’s rest will allow for positive creativity and true expression. Otherwise, your truth may not be fully authentic and therefore you will create the opposite of wat you are seeking. Each thought, each word, and every action is felt and reflected in all of the cells of the body. When you are positive and living in a state of gratitude you are vibrating on the highest frequency… the frequency of love! Then, and only then, can you tap into your fullest potential and live the life you have imagined.
I am so grateful each day for my chiropractic practice www.genuinechiro.com , for my hands allowing me to help others heal, all of my senses, yoga, family, and community. It is form this state of gratitude that I meditate and pray, creating exactly what I want tin this life.
You are capable of reaching any goal! How can you live a more authentic life? I believe in you and believe that you can speak your truth, get clear, be inspired, and cultivate vitalism.

In love & light,
Dr. Elizabeth Wisniewski

Ow are you living an authentic life? What changes do you need to make in order to turn any challenge you are experiencing into an asset? Comment below on this blog and become part of this important, life changing conversation!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment