Friday, October 14, 2016

Ghost of old man Hickory

this is what occurs when you are a PhD student in depth psychology and practicing full-time as a chiropractor! You spend your Friday nights reading books on dream tending, journaling, and writing a quick poem! I give you my heart, my soul, my grief, my sorrow, my joy, my love and light! In love and light always, Dr. Elizabeth 

Trapped within flashing darkness
My soul confined by grief
Pain higher quality than sharpness
Torn away from me in the night by a master thief

More than missing your essence
Our cards just trickery?
Hope bubbling with effervescence
Ghost of old man hickory

Nightmares and daydreams of an epic return
And old for Milyer knock
Tending dreams, on able to fully discern 
Broken handles of great grandma's golden clock

Diving to the depths of my own psychology,
Determining my life's purpose, writing my anthology

No comments:

Post a Comment