Monday, August 5, 2013

Riding the Wave





I finally found myself confidence, it had been inside of me the entire time! This past weekend I spoke to the faculty at Life Chiropractic College West regarding how to teach VI students. It was not only a huge honor but a major self discovery experience. Yes, of course I was a bit nervous and did not know completely what to expect, but innately I knew what to do and say! Like I mentioned in my most recent blog, I feel like I am continuing my mother’s work and it makes me so happy! I never thought I would be in this role of consulting for a college and possibly mentoring VI students but it feels right in my soul and I am allowing that to Gide my heart and actions.

I have realized that I can no longer live with shame about my eye disease and that I must do my best to educate the world. Part of my personal purpose statement is that I must tell my story as a source of inspiration throughout the world… so this is part of the work I will do!

Coming back from “The Wave conference” has renewed my fire to build a successful practice through a loving service oriented heart space. I am excited to get to work and raise the vibration on this planet through delivering chiropractic care, telling the story, role modeling in my community, serving chiropractic, loving myself, and never giving up!
               





No comments:

Post a Comment