Monday, June 13, 2016

Redirect rejection



Rejection Into Redirection: Embrace Your Innate Journey


I am on an innate journey to be rejected. Does this sound harsh? Yes!  We are constantly being rejected by people we are close to, random people out in society, main stream news, social norms, and we are constantly being rejected by ourselves. A lot of people have such negative self-talk which leads them to constantly reject themselves. Often times this cycle starts-up when you have been rejected by another person and a constant cycle of negative thinking begins.
Last night I was at the beach with some newer girlfriends of mine. We were having a beautiful open heart conversation and grounding down i.e. connecting with the earth through our barefeet and free spirits. One of my friends said, “Rejection is merely re-direction”. This hit me harder than the waves pounding the shore! It resonated with all 70 trillion cells of my body and found perfect communion with my innate.
With each rejection from someone else or self-proclaimed we have the option to re-direct our life path, our energy, attention, love, and sense of self. This is how we break the cycle! This is how fear can and will transform into whole hearted love!
As we stood there under the half moon, we all cast out our fears with the waves and decided to dive deeper into our trust of the universe.  It was a profound act of pure, unadulterated surrender.
In that moment the heart ripped opened fully and my spirit felt a sense of renewal and rebirth. I faced all of my fears head-on, there was nothing left to fear, and in that moment I chose to surrender.
This morning I woke up and my meditation of the past 11 months had shifted without me making a conscience decision to do so… it moved away from manifestation into complete surrender.
My friend talked about when you place an order to the universe you must surrender once that order has been placed. If you go to a restaurant you do not keep placing the order over and over again… you trust that the chef will put everything together for you. Similarly you must trust that the universe knows your deepest heart’s desire and will always provide.

Here are some simple tools to stay grounded:
1 Walk barefooted and connect with the earth.
2 Walk or swim in the ocean; Take a visit to the beach.
3 Anoint your feet daily with essential oils like myrrh oil.
4 Meditate daily and use imagery like a red light to connect with your root chakra.
5 daily exercise and yoga
6 Use red colored crystals which are associated with the root chakra
7 Journal daily, write morning pages, express yourself fully
8 Attend a sound healing bath.
9 Trust!

Even implementing a couple of these into your daily rituals will make a tremendous difference in your life. Most days I do at least 5 of these practices and I find that my mind – body- spirit are more connected. It allows us to stop over analyzing every situation and to be more mindful in the moment.
When we have a sense of being grounded, connected to the nurturing mother earth, it is become easier to stand in our truth. Being grounded lends its self to authenticity and therefore great open heart space communication.
If you are in a partnership or any type of relationship ask that person their definition of open heart space communication. Do they have strengths as a talker or listener?  Personally, as a health care provider, I find myself listening more to my patients and will often ask a few questions and then listen while directing the conversation.  I was trained not to ask leading questions and work hard to provide a safe environment for my patients to open up to me.  Through my blog and teaching yoga I open myself wide and attempt to role model vulnerability and open conversation. I realized that in my personal relationships that I need to communicate better and fully step away from doctor and yoga teacher. I am always interested and want to learn from others but realized that perhaps I appear disinterested because I am not asking questions. There is always a lesson to be learned. You can always turn rejection around and redirect your attention, energy, love, and goals.

Set your rejections aside and join me on the yoga mat tomorrow evening, 6:30pm, at 123B El paseo. We will drop deep into ourselves, conquers fear, manifest love, and find strength in our vulnerability. Please bring $5, a yoga mat, and an open heart. *** Get clear, Be inspired, Cultivate Vitalism***

In love & light,
Dr. Elizabeth M. Wisniewski
Vitalistic Visionary, Yoga teacher, Chiropractor


  

No comments:

Post a Comment