Thursday, April 10, 2014

Diet Soda = Poison



Stop Drinking Poison
Yesterday I was at lunch at our neighborhood organic restaurant, Sojourner. I overheard a woman ordering her drink, she actually said “I don’t suppose you have any normal, poisonous drinks like Diet Coke here?” Fortunately, they do not serve pop (yes, I’m from Michigan) but have great things like green juice and smoothies.
It was crazy to me that someone would recognize that this product is in fact a poison (serious neurotoxin) and still wanted to order it! I feel the same way about cigarettes and do not know why anyone in 2014 would take up smoking or continue to smoke. These behaviors and lifestyle choices remind me of a quote from the 100 Year Lifestyle book, “change is easy, and thinking about change is difficult.”
What it take for you to change? To stop drinking poison, stop smoking, stop eatingproessed foods? For me it is valuing my health. I value it so highly. At 14 I watched my mother die from breast cancer treatment so do everything in my power to live a clean life. I know that maximum it is only 20% genetics and the rest is lifestyle so that is why I place a huge emphasis on living a healthy life. This includes chiropractic, organic food, exercise, yoga, meditation, massage, energy healing, acupuncture, and so many other modalities.
Shifting your thought process into a paradigm of TRUE health care based in the principles that the body has an ability to heal its self will completely change your life in a positive way!Siple lifestyle changes and choices like cutting gout poisons like Diet sodas will make a HUGE difference! You deserve to be healthy and express your full potential each and every day. Give your body the chance and opportunity to heal from above, down, inside-out. Value yourself enough to have your spine and nervous system checked regularly and respect the innate intelligence that animates every cell of your body.

ADIO Love,
Dr. Elizabeth Wisniewski
Twitter @genuinechiro

  


No comments:

Post a Comment