Friday, April 25, 2014

Return On Relationships




There is a paradigm shift occurring! This includes networking from an authentic space that is collaborative. My personal mentor Dr. Leslie Hewittt will be speaking for the Santa Barbara chapter of the California Chiropractic Association in less than 2 weeks! She has new twists on so many networking concepts including “ROR” which stands for Return on Relationships instead of return on investments.
I am really looking forward to this as a student I attended many events in her office up in the East bay and now I get to have my mentor in in my own practice. It is really special!

Information for event:
Networking 101 by Dr.Leslie Hewitt& the California Chiropractic Association
Date: Thursday, May 8, 2014
Time: 7 – 9pm
Location: Genuine Chiropractic 214 E. De La Guerra Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Price: Free for CCA members & $10 for non-members
Additional information: free all day street parking available, healthy snacks will be provided

No comments:

Post a Comment