Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Clear Heart Intentions




Last sappy blog post for a while! I ended my night yesterday with my Goddess yoga circle. It was very sweet and a slow flow class. I love the class because a couple of my good friends are always there and it feels very supportive. I felt my mother’s love during the class, wrapping me in a blanket of protection. It was the only time during the entire day that I cried. It was not a hard, sobbing cry. It was more of a gentle soothing crocodile tears cry. I felt embraced by my friends, my mother’s endless love, and the universe. Fifteen years have passed and I honestly feel closer to my mom now than the day she died.
This morning I had my private yoga session with Amanda, down by the beach. There is such a different energy on Tuesday mornings, it is quiet, it is peaceful, and for some reason intentions seem easier to set.
I feel so refreshed after a nurturing class last night and a more energized flow this morning. My heart space is open and at peace with the world.
Tomorrow night I am going to share my heart’s intention at our Women Cultivating Vitalism www.genuinechiro.com and confess my intentions. I look forward to the transformation our practice is undertaking as well as my own soul. I feel clear, focused, and ready to serve the world.

In Love & Light,
Dr. Elizabeth Wisniewski
Follow me on Twitter @genuinechiro
Leave comments below this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment