Friday, May 9, 2014

Whale of a good week!



Today, I just feel like confessing my love for yoga!
I had a lovely practice this morning down by the beach with my private yoga teacher, Amanda. We were between palm trees, facing the ocean, in the glorious California sun, and literally a baby whale was playing in the water!
This week has been really interesting – did my first cross fit work out, organized my first CCA event as SB district president elect, had my mentor in my practice, and had some beautiful moments of clarity on how awesome the community is that we have been co-created!I am super pumped up for future CCA www.calchiro.org events in Santa Barbara, changing my work out regime, expanding my yoga practice, launching the SB chapter of the WOW Talks www.the wowtalks.com and continuing to build a supportive, congruent community!

Happy Friday!

ADIO Love,
Dr. Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment