Friday, May 16, 2014

Honoring My Mother & Teaching True Prevention



WCV: Tend Your Garden is next week Wednesday, May 21, 7pm at Genuine Chiropractic www.genuinechiro.com 214 E. De La Guerra.
We have several speakers lined-up from the Santa Barbara community, including myself! This event is about women coming together, sharing their stories from an open heart space, learning about their own health, their environment, and how to live the best life possible!
The title of my talk is “Shifting the Pink Paradigm” based on an article I had published last year on All Things Healing www.allthingsheaing.com where I use to be an editor.
This is an extremely important topic to me. Part of the reason I chose it is to honor my mother who died 15 years ago next week Monday, May 19. She died from breast cancer treatment, I no longer will say that she died from breast cancer. So my talk is in memory of her but also to speak out for her. I want to teach women how to live a life that actually helps prevent breast cancer. I want to shift their paradigms away from just wearing pink ribbons into honoring their own breasts, bodies, spirits, and environment.
You will come away from my talk with the following knowledge:
1 Where most current research money actually goes.
2 How to enhance the function of your own immune system.
3 What true prevention looks like?
4 Where you can get support.

As I launch the SB chapter of the WOW Talks (women of wellness) next month, I am putting the intention into the universe to create a different type of support group. I want to support real prevention to women that have a history of breast cancer in their families. This is a totally different model, way of thinking, and the time has come to shift the pink paradigm!
I am really looking forward to sharing this information with all of you! Please invite your family, friends, and colleagues to Wcv: Tend your Garden for next week Wednesday. More information can be found at www.genuinechiro.com

In Love & Light,
Dr. Elizabeth Wisniewski
Follow me on Twitter @genuinechiro


No comments:

Post a Comment