Thursday, May 22, 2014

Serving Santa Barbara




Last night we hosted a fun, informative, community event to benefit the Organic Soup Kitchen. It featured several Santa Barbara speakers, businesses, and was a great success!
Despite the stress leading up to the event, I absolutely love being a hostess and creating unique ways to teach about health in the community!
As we continue through this year Genuine Chiropractic will be continuing to grow our Cultivating Vitalism brand as well as the four programs that make this brand.
We are also very committed to the community and will be taking over as president and VP of our Santa Barbara California Chiropractic Association chapter, I am launching and will be the chapter leader for the WOW Talks Santa Barbara and continue to serve on the Santa Barbara board of the National Association of Women Business Owners.
I am so excited to serve you your family, and even your business in each of these capacities!

If you have any questions, suggestions, or would like to sit down and meet with me call my office at 805.285.2712; I am always here for you!

In Love & Light,
Dr. Elizabeth Wisniewski
Follow me on Twitter @genuinechiro

No comments:

Post a Comment