Tuesday, January 8, 2013

get INspired!




Inspire ME Today

Every morning I have an inspirational essay sitting in my email inbox. Several months ago I decided I wanted to be a featured luminary so I filled out the necessary information , responded to their prompt in 500 words and sent it off. I wrote the essay while studying for the last part of my national board exams and honestly did not remember what I had sent in. The day finally arrived , January 3, 2013 and I was so thrilled to read my own name in the subject line…”Today’s brilliance from Dr. Elizabeth M. Wisniewski”! At first I was a little nervous to read my own work, I have been going through quite a transitional period in my life and was unsure what I had just tossed out into the universe during my madness studying for boards. Finally I read it, then I read I read it again. Over the course of the day I think I read it around ten times. Each time it inspired me more to dig deep and deal with the emotions of becoming a doctor and starting a practice. I am realizing my dreams now however there is a lot of work to do!  My essay was like a secret note I wrote to myself, formed in my subconscious, knowing that I would need to read those exact words several months down the road. Perhaps as part of our gratitude journals, we should write ourselves notes and read them months or years down the road. I did not need to read anything else because the inspiration was inside of me the entire time! Recognizing our own brilliance is a challenge but each one of us has the power to reignite our own fire and to inspire others.

Here is a link to my featured essay

ADIO Love,
Dr. Elizabeth M. Wisniewski
chiropracTOR

No comments:

Post a Comment