Friday, January 25, 2013

Sacrifice, Service and Energetic Love

Sacrifice, Service and Energetic Love
A note to my Most Precious Tribe




I am learning to sacrifice more an more each day.  It is a constant battle between my heart’s desire and my brain telling me to make the “right” decision. I recognize that the heart is often right , especially when practicing heart based communication. I also realize that some decisions should be made after particular contemplation.



Building a practice is truly a labor of love. Each day I am dedicating more and more time to it. I wish to create the best experience for my future patients. I know that I cannot just open the door and expect a line of people to walk in…although I am putting that out in the universe!  Painstakingly doing my due diligence each day and I am already seeing the benefits. With each person I meet with I know that I am creating exactly the community I want to serve. Setting aside, temporarily, personal ambitions and desires to manifest my perfect destiny. I feel more than blessed to have met the people I am networking with and am thankful for those I will meet in the future.



I envision Santa Barbara as just the beginning. I imagine it as the epicenter for all that is Genuine Chiropractic!



I am living the life, to the best of my abilities, as if this success has already happened.  I cherish my weekends, spending them at multiple farmer’s market purchasing the best organic food. Throughout the week I prepare delicious meals and snacks from the Earth’s bounty and thank the Earth, the sun and water as well as our creator for it each day. I say and write what I am thankful for each day. I have a daily goals log as well as an action journal. The goals log is personal and the action journals for GC. I write down everything I have accomplished that particular day for GC and what I am grateful for.  Being super organized is critical for working toward goals large and small. I keep a log of all communications, with the date, name of the person, form of communication and topics discussed. This provides me with a great record and saves time, overall. Time in this world is precious so I wish to maximize it while still enjoying it. Other weekend activities I enjoy include going to church (often multiple denominations) and getting in quality outdoor time. Reconnecting with the Earth is an important part of my life. We used to spend most of our lives outdoors and now yes the shelter is nice when there is extreme weather but we are not getting that outdoor time our body’s need. We need to be in the sun to produce vitamin D. We need to walk barefoot in the dirt and swim in the ocean to absorb ions from the planet. Having windows open allows important microbes into the home that help build healthier immune systems. Constant cleaning using products which destroy all life forms has an extreme negative impact on our health. So I find I need this time outside in order to feel balanced. When I have been indoors for what I perceive to be too long my body literally freaks out. It is a similar feeling to when I am subluxated in my spine and I am sure it is leading to subluxation as well!  I get irritable, antsy and know I need to make a change immediately. When you are in tune with your innate you will recognize similar feelings. Listen to them, your body is super intelligent! I find no matter how large the space I get emotional if I have been cooped up for too long.  My body is screaming at me, “go outside, breathe in the fresh air, embrace nature and your ancestral roots!”  When I hit the “snooze” button it only makes it worse! Stop hitting the “snooze” button of life. This button includes: “I’ll tell them I love them later” or “I’ll do that tomorrow,” Do it now and stay on purpose by listening to your innate intelligence. The wisdom your body holds is awesome and ignoring it leads to a life of regret and subluxation.




I believe that sacrifice can be one of the highest forms of showing love and true service. Setting aside material needs, self serving ambitions and superficial dreams. Yes, it is difficult… but is it worth it to you? Can you look at yourself in the mirror or go within your most delicate heart space and ask yourself if you are selfless or selfish? We all have moments we are selfish. In the moments of jealousy and  rage we are simply acting selfishly. Give yourself a time limit to feel these emotions and then let it go. This takes great practice but just becoming aware will immediately change your biochemistry.  Start thinking how can I give up something I thought I cared about to make this world a bit better when I leave? I can honestly say there are few worldly possessions I am emotionally attached to. When I watched my mother die, when I was 14, I realized nothing material mattered. Of course, I like to dress professionally and like a early ‘60s “modern” woman. Does it really matter? The answer is no. Losing my sight has also helped me realize the physical in its most superficial sense is irrelevant. I seek to love people for their hearts, their souls and energy. I love being in the presence of that deep, visceral energy. It is hard to explain, but if you have it, I’ll be sure to tell you! The more intrigued I am the more I place my right hand over my heart space when I am talking with someone . I find myself blocking my heart space, with my left hand, which is the maternal side when I feel an energy that I do not want interrupting my heart space. This is not something that can be truly taught , it is realized when you are in union with innate.  If someone says something beautiful, you must tell them in that moment. Otherwise that moment is  lost to the universe and you will feel it bounce back toward you every so often but it will never be that perfect moment again. Express love when you feel it, hug that person instead of contemplating it until the moment is gone. When you know the right decision is sacrifice then give something up. What are you willing to give up to manifest your ideal future? What are you willing to say in order to realize your dreams? Can you step outside your comfort zone?  Can you love to love and learn to let go of superficial love? Can you go deep and be on my level of embracing and loving the spirit?  When I love you, I love you for who you are. I cannot see you and I do not care to in a way. I think that you are beautiful because of your energy. I think that you are amazing for your sacrifices and even more inspiring for your gifts. When I love you truly, I will always love you.  I am so grateful for the people in my life, teaching me each day how to love and how to sacrifice. I am thankful for each experience good or bad. I cherish both feelings and know that that they are temporary. 



I love the future I am creating for my life because I know how many lives will be changed. The day I am no longer living my purpose is the day I create a new, higher purpose.   I am sacrificing my sight in order to create a vision of a hopeful future. I am role modeling this experience to help others realize what matters. For me, love and genuine service is most important. I love you all and look forward to serving you. Thank you for allowing me to sacrifice part of myself in order to live a life of purpose. Together we will experience highs and lows but in love and light we will thrive.



ADIO Love,
Dr. Elizabeth M. Wisniewski
Doctor of Chiropractic
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment