Friday, January 18, 2013

My Genuine Dreams





My dream is to have a community that embraces and truly lives the chiropractic lifestyle. They minimize their traumas, toxins and negative thoughts and receive regular chiropractic adjustments. They understand that the body is self healing and self regulating and that innate intelligence flows through each one of us. My community knows that healing must be an inside-out process and that I am not curing them of anything. Their bodies possess inherent wisdom to heal and will always do so when their nervous systems is clear.



My dream is to serve the underprivileged people of the world with chiropractic care. To tell the chiropractic story as well as my own story as a source of inspiration throughout the world. I want to talk to chiropractors, because I love them, but I want to talk to the general public   My dream is to travel the world delivering this message, to take with me a group of chiropractors who will adjust day and night the poorest people in the world. To transform and elevate the vibration of this planet through a heart of service.  To show love and compassion to the most forgotten person.



My dream is to live a life of purpose and to have each activity I take part of get me closer to living a genuine life, always moving me closer to my purpose.



My dream is to help those families struggling with premature babies diagnosed with retinal prematurity to  not have to make decisions in which their baby is constantly going under the knife. To remove the subluxations from their delicate spines and nervous system so that they have a chance to develop naturally. TO have children suffering from eye diseases similar to mine not to have to endure the amount of surgeries that I have.  No child should be afraid of doctors the way I was.



I am dedicated to creating the best community and experience through Genuine Chiropractic care and our innate practice model.  Practical advice based in research but ALWAYS related to the subluxation.




My dream is to have a community who practices heart based communication. A community that loves one another and is supportive. It is in this collaboration that we will manifest a healthy community where everyone’s dreams are achievable.



ADIO Love,
Dr. Elizabeth M. Wisniewski
Doctor of Chiropractic

No comments:

Post a Comment