Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Sound Healing Bath Journey




Yesterday I received a sound healing bath and it was amazing! Genuine Chiropractic’s former intern Shane www.genuinechiro.com is a special person with a passion for sound healing. I have heard him play before during yoga classes but having a personal session was a unique experience.
Some of what I am about to say may seem a bit out there for some of you but I encourage you to open your mind as I have. Although I grew up in a conservative area (West Michigan) my parents were very encouraging of a free spirit and trying new things. I feel blessed to live in California and to have so many interesting and life altering healing experiences through a variety of modalities and health care providers.
So here is my journey during the sound bath: First, crystals were placed on and under the table as well as on my body. Shane guided me through a meditation and began the sound bath with his Tibetan singing bowls. He used several Young Living essential oils in the bowls and placed Eucalyptus and Lavender on my head and neck. Throughout the sound bath he burned incense and cleared my shokras as I meditated. In addition to the bowls he uses this pyramid and chimes. That is what was going on around me. Inside of me I allowed myself to go into a deep meditation felt my crown shokra almost spiraling, like a tornado and opening up, as soon as that occurred I went deeper into meditation felt intense energy around my body. It was like a palpable aura, as if I was giving myself a hug. As I moved  through my meditation at times I felt like my physical body was 3x bigger than I actually am and then I would realize where I was in space.I keep flipping back and forth between what is my physical body and the larger area of what makes up my vibrational body.
The sound bath fostered a deep connection with my innate intelligence. I was in union with it. I felt its harmonies glory and knew this was an important stop on my healing journey.
One of the most profound things I realized during the experience was that this was something I could totally enjoy with all of my other senses. I often feel like I am missing out on something or some aspect of the activity. With the sound bath I could feel the crystals, smell the incense, smell the essential oils, feel the vibrations of the bowls, and hearing the frequencies being related. I was not lost in myself… it was more that I found myself and reunited my mind, body, and spirit in a new way.  I was able to do this because I have an optimally functioning nervous system from getting my spine adjusted regularly. The nervous system is how we experience the world around us so I know in my heart that I would not have been as open to this experience if I was not under incredible chiropractic care.
Have you ever experienced a sound healing bath? Please follow me on my healing journey through this blog and leave a comment below.

ADIO Love,
Dr. Elizabeth Wisniewski
Follow me on Twitter @genuinechiro


No comments:

Post a Comment