Saturday, March 22, 2014

WOW Talks in Santa Barbara




This morning was a dream! I was interviewed by one of my mentors, Dr. Leslie Hewitt for WOW radio. As soon as the interview is available I will post the links for it on www.thewowfactor.co , youtube and how to purchase the compilation CD!
I must admit I was nervous this morning a
about the interview, but after a hard workout with my trainer I was ready to rock! I went outside the trainer’s studio and set-up my yoga mat in the grass. I took off my shoes, socks, and settled under some trees listening to birds sing. It was a perfect place to be interviewed over the phone. I felt at peace, had just moved a lot of energy, and fell into my heart space.
The new tag line and theme of the newly renamed WOW Talks (formally the WOW Factor) is “Speak your truth, confess your greatness”. This is a perfect expression to explain what Dr. Hewitt’s vision is and the community she is setting the intentions to build.
Thursday I accepted the offer to start a WOW Talks chapter in Santa Barbara, you can find the group on meetup. Our first meeting will be Wednesday, June 11 at 7pm. Meetings will be held in my office, Genuine Chiropractic, located at 214 E. De La Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101.
The meetings will be a time for women in the community to gather, collaborate, and share their wisdom. It will be a sacred loving space that we co-create with each meeting will choose “guides” to lead each gathering from a variety of backgrounds.  If you are interested in being a guide or have someone in mind that you know would be perfect for this position please call me 805.285.2712 or e-mail me at DrElizabeth@genuinechiro.com

I am so excited to create this community with each one of you! Please leave comments, suggestions, and questions below this blog post.

ADIO Love,
Dr. Elizabeth

   

No comments:

Post a Comment